We’re grateful to have a platform for sharing our creativity and humor with so many people around the world, which is one of the reasons we created GiftofLife.com in 2014. We appreciate all your feedback! Gifs are everywhere nowadays, and it’s not just because they’re cute. Gifs are better than photos for a number of reasons – here are the top 11!
- ) You can convey more emotion in one gif than you can in a photo.
- ) they’re much easier to create.
- ) They’re shareable on any social network.
- ) Timelessness: they’ll never get old or outdated as photos might be someday.
- ) Higher quality images with less data usage (especially if you use wifi).
- )The best gifs are the ones that make you feel something.
- )GIFs are just better than photos and here’s why: They’re more fun, faster to load, they don’t take up so much space on your phone or computer, you can post them anywhere without getting filtered by media sites like Instagram.
- )You also get the ability gifts are just better than photos and here’s why: They’re more fun, faster to load, they don’t take up so much space on your phone or computer, you can post them anywhere without getting filtered by media sites like Instagram.
You also get the ability to make gifs out of videos, meaning you can take home movies and turn them into something really cool.
9)Gifs are also a great way to express your feelings, which is why they’re so popular on social media.
If you don’t like what someone said or did in a group chat conversation for example, then just send them the appropriate gif and let them know how you feel! It’s easier than texting constantly back and forth with GIFs.
10)This post is intended to be a long-form blog post with paragraphs, not just bulleted points or short sentences. It’s worth it because gifs are better than photos and here is why they’re more fun.
11)Gifs make things more interesting and they have helped people express their feelings in new ways for some time now.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but with the right gif, you can express an idea or feeling in just one word. A single animated image conveys so much more than a photo ever could and it’s also funnier because they make people laugh! Gifs are way better for grabbing attention on social media too because they are in motion.
They tell better stories. With a gif, you can show someone what it feels like to be on vacation with the perfect sunset or make them feel happy when they see your favorite food cooking for lunch they tell better stories. With a gif, you can show someone what it feels like to be on vacation with the perfect sunset or make them feel happy when they see your favorite food cooking for lunch (or dinner). It’s easier than finding that perfect photo!
You don’t have to think about how to frame it.
Sheer perfection is achieved with gifs. You don’t have to worry about that one part of your outfit, or the lighting in a photo because there’s no need for any editing sheet perfection is achieved with gifs. You don’t have to worry about that one part of your outfit, or the lighting in a photo because there’s no need for any editing! Gifs are only limited by how much content you can find on youtube and google images which means that creativity isn’t lost when you.
Gifs are like a video. You can capture an emotion or event in motion and share it with friends.
It’s so much more fun to scroll through your feed when you know there will be something moving to look at! Nothing compares to the joy of watching that perfect gif for hours on end, waiting for the next one as they get posted.
Gifs are more personal than a photo ever could be. You can share your gif with all of your friends because it’s so easy to take and upload them online! Gifs preserve memories in the most perfect way possible, there is no better feeling than scrolling through old gif posts from two years ago that makes you laugh all over again.
Gifs provide the perfect balance of social media content, they’re as long as you want them to be so it’s not frustrating for people scrolling through your feed every day. I would rather watch a gif than reading just about any blog post or article that is uploaded on Tumblr.